Friday, April 13, 2012

Mercury aside, IPL cricket fever hots up Pune further this summer...CSK vs Pune Warriors. If you think you can get a ticket for today's match, keep dreaming ! I tried with no luck! So its sour grapes and how wonderful it is going to be to catch replays sitting in the comfort of my recliner, with my favourite poison !

The minnows have been keeping Pune's hopes raised and today it promises to be a clash of the Titans ! Can Dhoni assure a nail biting cliif hanger once more (Kohli's cockiness waning as CSK hit 28 in just one over of his in the last match,was a sight to see) or is 'gung holy' Sourav, out to prove that he still has it in him to sweep the Marathas to victory.

Whatever the outcome, the woofers will be on, the pizza has been ordered and the recliners are set...all it takes is to see if this match will leave me shaken for I don't plan to stir !

No comments:

Post a Comment